- I need to write a business plan to apply for a loan/grant, can you help?
- Do I really need a Business Plan?
- I am thinking about diversifying my business, how do I go about it?
- I have a good idea; will it convert into a profitable business?
- What are my competitors doing to stay ahead?
- Where is my business going, where do I want to take it?
Business Planning to provide you with future competitive advantage
In business, as in life, ‘if you do not know where you are going, any road will get you there’. At the centre of any successful business, small, medium or large, is an effective strategy with correct processes in place to help reach its defined goals.
Landsker delivers practical and honest advice in all areas of business planning, helping you decide not just where you plan to be in the future, but how you are going to get there. We can also include options appraisals to help ensure you choose the right path.
We adopt an interactive approach to all the services we deliver to ensure a) you understand what we are doing and b) there is joint ownership of what we produce. Landsker initially publishes draft documents for you to review and once comments have been received and amendments are made, we publish final documentation often entailing detailed narrative written business plans and three- or five-year financial projections. During this process, we try to transfer knowledge to you and construct our documents in such a way that they can be adapted as the business evolves. This flexible approach enables you to stay ahead of the game.
Our services include:
- Strategy (Inc. Envisioning, Creative Thinking, Business Analysis, Expansion, Diversification, Launch, Divestment etc.)
- Feasibility Studies (Inc. External Market Analysis, Internal Competency Assessment, Case Study Analysis, Options Appraisals, Scenario Planning, Identification of Funding, Risk Assessment/Mitigation and Taking the Next Steps)
- Research and Analysis (Inc. Primary and Secondary Research, Customer/Employee/Stakeholder Consultation, Competitor Analysis, Marketplace Analysis, Best Practice Identification, Mystery Shopping)
- Business Plans (Inc. Business Idea, Business Background, Mission, Strategy, Tactical Activity, Measurable Objectives, Operational Delivery, Resource Identification, Financial Forecasts)
- Identification of vision and mission (Inc. Creative Thinking, Facilitation, Options Identification and Analysis, ‘Reality Checks’, Internal Assessment of Business Competence).
If you would like to understand how your organisation can benefit from any of these services, please call us on 01994 240631 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
LANDSKER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Got a question?
To discuss how we can improve how you do business click the button or, give us a call on 01994 240631 to speak to one of our consultants.