Advising a number of large hospitality establishments who wished to improve their services and grow their businesses. Aspects of each brief included capital development works, upskilling of existing staff, recruiting new personnel, upgrading services, improving and modernising current marketing and encapsulating this all in a compelling document which set the future direction.
To define new visions, strategies and business plans to reposition four major businesses as ‘best in class’ in their region. A compelling business plan was produced for each, which set out the vision, mission, strategy and key objectives. This was supported by a detailed market analysis to justify the development and convince external funders of the need to support. This resulted in successful funding bids being made to various grant and financing bodies, providing the owners with full confidence to proceed with their projects.
NB: For reasons of confidentiality surrounding funding awards, we cannot disclose the names of these clients. Support was provided via a range of funds including Wales Economic Growth Fund, Tourism Investment Support Scheme, Pembrokeshire Lottery and diverse bank funding.
- External and impartial advice
- A detailed business plan, accompanied by a three year financial projections
- Sourcing and accessing the optimum funding solution (comprising bank, own and grant funds)
- A clear plan to enhance the soft and hard skills elements of the projects
- Liaison and negotiation with external funders to help “broker” the deal