Phase 2 of the Wales Economic Growth Fund is now open for Expressions of Interest.
If you’re looking to set up a business or social enterprise in Wales or build on what you already have, you could apply for funding of £100,000 or more to match your private investment. Support of up to 50% will be offered towards eligible costs based on business size and location. i.e. minimum project cost of £200,000 (WEGF Grant at £100K and own investment at £100K)
The Wales Economic Growth Fund is a non-repayable grant fund specifically set up to encourage:
- business and social enterprise by supporting projects that will stimulate economic growth and create and/ or safeguard employment
- business to develop and bring forward projects that will have an economic impact and benefit for Wales
- Expressions of Interest will need to be completed and submitted no later than 16 December 2013.
- Businesses which have been invited to full application stage will be required to submit these between 13 January 2014 – 24 February 2014
- Successful applicants will be notified by June 2014
- All works and outputs for which grant is requested should be completed by March 2015
Landsker is able to help your business with both the Expression of Interest and Full Application Stages of this grant and have an excellent track record of attain previous WEGF, other grants and match funding for our clients. For more information relating to eligibility criteria give David Selwyn a call at our Landsker offices on 01994 240 631 or e-mail email@example.com